Senior Care Assistant
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Sector: Domiciliary Care / Home Care
Salary: £20k to £22.5k + Mileage + Benefits
Benefits: Private Healthcare / Pension / Laptop / Phone + Other Benefits
Our client is one of the leading domiciliary care agencies in Abingdon, that provide personalised quality care support and services to their home care clients in Abingdon, Sandford-on-Thames, Radley, Culham, Frilford, Sutton Courtenay, Berinsfield, Steventon and the surrounding areas.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Senior Domiciliary Care Assistant to join their fantastic team of supportive care assistants.
Domiciliary Senior Care Assistant / Support Worker – Summary -Duties/responsibilities:-
– You will be supporting the elderly community in Abingdon and surrounding areas
– Empowering clients to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible
– To support service users, in line with their support plans, including people with physical needs to maximise and maintain their independence.
– Participate in improving the quality of service experienced by the people our client supports.
– Support service users to maintain their home environment
– To provide care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements
– To support Service Users and deliver person-centred care unique to everyone
– To contribute to the efficient running of the service
– Update care plans and risk assessments, undertake health and safety checks
– Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary
– Attend statutory training and any other training as directed by management
– Understand and follow all policies and procedures relevant to the role
– Ensure Care Plans and other information about how to support Service Users are followed
– On call every one in four weekends
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business