Plot Sales Conveyancer
Salary: £25k to £40k
Our client, a premier law firm that are renowned for their friendly service and expert legal advice to regional, national and international private clients are currently looking to recruit a Plot Sales Paralegal for their busy conveyancing team in their highly experienced property department.
The Ideal Plot Sales Conveyancer will be an experienced, well organised Conveyancing Paralegal with excellent communication skills and will be fully conversant with the transaction and conveyancing process of plot sales and will be capable of managing a caseload of plot sales from inception through to completion.
Summary of Duties:-
– Responsible for own caseload from reservation through to completion
– Preparation and Issuing of plot sale/plot reservation paperwork
– Dealing with pre contract enquires
– Registration / Completion procedures
– Preparation of relevant completion statements
– Processing exchange of contracts
– Dealing with Land Registry requisitions on title
– Procurement of conveyancing searches
– Handling incoming calls and enquiries
– Preparation of all legal documents for a development site in preparation of plot sales
– Conduct a title check of the development site
– Prepare all relevant legal documents/agreements that would be required by a buyer of a plot.
– Providing specialist advice on how best to ensure each plot sales goes through as quickly and as efficiently as possible
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business